P-day

P-day

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hey Family!

How is everybody? Sounds like a fun week, with trek and all. I remember really loving it, did Mary like it more this time?

Happy Father’s Day dad!!! (I am pretty sure it’s this week right? if not early happy father’s day) Hope that you have a great one. Tell the kids they need to do something extra special for you! Thanks so much for everything you do for me! If it wasn’t for you I know I wouldn’t be where I am today. Love you.

Well the kids didn’t write, tell them to take like 5 minutes when they get on Facebook and write me ha ha. How did coops soccer try outs go?

So this week was a little rough because we were not able to find a lot of people. But the work is going good. It’s kind of hard having two areas to have to work in; they both kind of suffer a little bit. It’s also hard sometimes having 3 in a companionship because there are so many different ideas, but mostly cause its weird teaching in 3. But it’s going really well, we all get along really well and we are working hard and having fun too.

This week we got Rosario to church again, she is ready to be baptized; it’s just a question of when. She finally separated from her boyfriend, which is good, but it’s been hard on her and her daughter. So we haven’t put a baptism date with here yet but it will be soon we hope, she really wants to get baptized and says that she really like going Sundays to the church. We will see how it all goes.

The branch is doing a lot better, the church attendance is slowing going back up, and the leaders are actually starting to work again. We have also found some new investigators, finally, and they have been excited to know that. And to see some of the people we have been able to get to church or get back to church.

Today we also went to Real de Catorce, it’s a little hippie town about an hour from here. It’s really popular with tourists. It was super cool, there was a great view getting there, and then a tunnel about a mile long before you reach the town. The town just has a really cool look to it; I sent a photo that I hope you get. It shows a little of the city. I also bought that sweet jacket thing, and a really cool backpack. It was a fun day.

I know the spirit is real and that we need to do the right things to have it with us, and be in the right places. I know that the spirit leads and guides us and it is so important to keep with us.

Well I love and miss you all. Happy Father’s Day!
Elder Utley

No comments:

Post a Comment