P-day

P-day

Sunday, December 22, 2013

October 28, 2013

Hey family!

Sounds like you guys had a really good week. Everyone sounds really busy. I still can’t believe that Mary is going on dates and things like that. Tell coop good job for working so hard in his soccer games. When does Brooklyn perform for her singing group?

Well I had a pretty good week. We found a couple more investigators this week and they seem like that will do really well. I got to help do the baptisms of a couple of the investigators of the sisters, which was really cool. A whole family got baptized minus the dad. There were 5 in total that got baptized.  I baptized the two younger kids. And I would send a picture but the computer I am using won’t let me. 

Well I am writing you today from Irapuato. Yes the same Irapuato where I started my mission. It was really interesting to get those transfers yesterday. I am in the area of Espanita. It is really close to my other area I had here. And I actually am living in the same house that I lived in when I got here. Crazy! So I kind of know my area already from the splits we had with the other missionaries, and I know the city really, really well. I am super bummed that I got moved out of my other area, I really liked it. But I am excited to be in Irapuato again. My companion is Elder Maroquin, he is from Guatemala and has 11 months in the mission. He seems like a good guy.

I am really hoping that I get to see the people that I taught nearly 1 year ago. I heard today from the elder that is there that the family we baptized is super awesome and active in the church. And the others are doing good too.

I am excited to work hard in this area and see what we can do for this ward. My comp says we have a baptismal date for the 8th of November, so that’s really exciting. I feel like we are going to have a lot of success here.

I love and miss you all

Elder Utley

No comments:

Post a Comment