P-day

P-day

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!

You guys probably won’t believe this but I actually had no idea that it was Easter weekend yesterday. They do a tradition with the Catholics called Holy Week, but that’s about it, it just made our week really hard cause no one wants to listen and because everyone is on vacations!

So I am happy to hear things went so well with the doctors’ appointments, that really is amazing. I am actually going to start a mini diet too because I can’t keep gaining weight, it’s to the point where its bugging me, so I started this week and I have lost a little already ha ha hopefully it shouldn’t be too hard to get off.

I did hear about the soccer game in between the USA and México, they all seemed pretty content to me, they like that we both advanced. And I heard that we declared war on Korea? What’s up with that?

I am super jealous of the four wheelers and shooting, that sounds like a lot of fun. But I guess we will have to go when I get back, and boating too. So I don’t know how you guys have such good weather but I am dying of heat here. And they say it will just get hotter.

Anyway we had changes today. I got a new comp named Elder Diaz, and there is another elder Diaz that will be living above us, that’s kind of weird. Anyway my comp is from a state just north of México City. And he speaks fluent English, he lived in Pennsylvania. I’m not really sure how I feel about that, I need to try and speak all Spanish with him. He seems like a really good comp. He has about 5 months in the mission, and came as the junior comp. We still don’t have a lot of work in my area but he seems excited so I hope that we can get stuff done!

Yesenia should be baptized this week in between general conference sessions, we haven’t seen here in about a week because she went to San Luis for vacation but she was dead set on it before. I am really excited for her.

So that’s pretty much the update on everything, I am excited to work hard this week. I hope you guys have a great week as well!

I love and miss you all,
Elder Utley

No comments:

Post a Comment